WHERE: SF Bay - Facebook
Pete is a producer for the Crown City Rockers who has also made music for artist like sOul, Raashan Ahmad, Moe Pope and More.
Before we get to his questions check out a couple videos.
This first is “I Am You” by sOul. Video is directed by March the 5th produced by Woodstock
The next one is a remix of the title track from the Headnodic album “Red Line Radio”.
OK one more. This is Raasham Ahmad with “Pain On Black”
And Now on to your questions…
1. Why Hip Hop?
2. French Dip Sando or Lobster Roll?
I’d have to go with the Lobster Roll. It just sounds good.
3. If you could have 1 super power, what would it be and how would you use it?
It would have to be Flying. I would just travel the world saving cats from trees.
4. Do you have any skills in the kitchen? If yes, what’s your signature dish, if no why the hell not?
Yes, I can get busy in the kitchen. For dinner: enchiladas and pesto (not at the same dinner). For dessert: banana bread.
5. Tell me the worst stage experience you are willing to admit to the public?
Thinking back on all the shows I’ve done, even the bad shows I have fond memories of. I couldn’t think of one incident that would work for that question.
6. What is the #1 Junk Food you just can’t ever refuse?
Donuts. It’s bad. I can’t be in the same room with one of those pink boxes full of them bad boys.
7. What was your first job as a kid and what did it teach you?
My first job was the Boys Market. I bagged groceries. It was a few blocks away from my house at the time.
8. if you had $100k Drop in your lap right now what would you do with it?
First: I would get out of debt. Second: I would find a house to put a down payment on.
Bonus Question: After tasting it for the first time, what’s your opinion of GreenLight Jerky?
Yo B, I love that ‘ish!